After a long months of waiting site Quantic Dream french game developer (known as as Omikron and Fahrenheit developer studio) renovated... It was hard and long process, but finally we got it.
Don't start discussion about design... It's written on flash.. So be aware of browser compability.
We will concentrate on hidden corners of the site. To open them you need to scratch activelly grey things with left button of the mouse..
Whats new you can find?
Nothing in the game section about Heavy Rain... but... walk to Entertainment Studio and The Casting (promotion of Heavy Rain engine).. and scratch bottom grey thing... you will find a new casting of Aurelie (main actress in The Casting)
Second clip is about Facial Mocap with her...
Third clip was already availble..
Now travelling to Game studio section -> Fahrenheit
Scratch low grey thing...
You will find Exclusive very nice clip, based on the Fahrenheit game.
They shows as always nice way of making intrigue around their work. Not best of design (only my opinion), but this secret symbols without any doubt attract attention. As we knows from the previous game projects this would be uses in next game, and next game is Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer.
Other sections didnt find any new information.. but some new photos from their studio available.
Language: English (I think so)
Labels: Quantic Dream Inside
- The Crying Game: Quantic Dream's CEOs discuss thei...
- Destructoid Interview: Quantic Dream on the Europe...
- Quantic Dream : le pari PS3, partie 2
- A Job in the Video Game Industry
- Quantic Dream : le pari PS3, partie 1
- Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios to W...
- Some visual movements at official site
- Guillaume de Fondaumière: 'EC must act on tax brea...
- Berlinale Keynotes. Rethinking Movies: Where Film ...
- Quantic Dream's Heavy Rain an emotional breakthrou...