I’ve always wanted to write a videogame – it’s on my list of things to do before I lose interest in writing videogames. Therefore, I look forward to interviews with the Heavy Rain writer and director David Cage and I’m always keen to listen to his storytelling philosophies. I managed to catch up with him outside the showfloor at gamescom, away from the gunfire and heavy metal that is still ringing in my ears.
I didn’t get to play the new scene in the end, partly because I acted like a headless chicken and partly because I want to take in the whole game in one sitting when I get hold of a copy, but it looks stunning. If you want to check it out for yourselves, head on over to US PlayStation.Blog to see David Cage walk you through the new level.
Autor: James Gallagher – Content Producer, SCEE
- Gamescom: Heavy Rain developer walkthrough
- Gamescom Heavy Rain Live Demo
- Joistiq: Heavy Rain features 13 voiced languages, ...
- Play: Heavy Rain interview
- Games Radar: Heavy Rain: the David Cage interview
- Kikizo: Heavy Rain: David Cage Interview
- GamesIndustry.biz: Catching the Rain
- Spong: Interviews// Inside Heavy Rain
- OverGame: Tribune David Cage : Une histoire d'émot...
- GamesIndustry.biz: Guillaume de Fondaumiere - Part...