Speaking to VG247 at Games Convention, Quantic Dream boss David Cage said a single walk through of top drawer PS3 thriller Heavy Rain is likely to take no more than 12 hours.
“We’re still in the middle of production, so I can’t really tell you the exact time of the game, but we’re targeting a game between eight and 12 hours in gameplay for one walk through,”he said.
Seen for the first time in Germany last month, the game showed what appeared to be unparalleled plot-branching, a fact, Cage said, likely to keep the hardcore coming back for much more.
“It’s impossible in one walk through to see everything there is to see,”he added.
“And that’s going to be OK. For most gamers, they’re going to play it once, and really enjoy it and have a great journey, but some hardcore gamers will want to come back and see everything, and all possible options.”
Heavy Rain has been branded PS3’s “most important title for next year” by SCEE boss David Reeves.
Autor: VG247 Staff
Friday, September 12, 2008
- EDGE: A Journey into Heavy Rain + EDGE october cov...
- Heavy Rain: Quantic Dream’s Leipzig Experience
- Game Convention 2008: Heavy rain full presentation...
- GC 2008: David Cage interview
- Eurogamer: Demo and DLC for Heavy Rain
- GC 2008: Heavy Rain Eyes-on (describing of present...
- Heavy Rain: Actual Gameplay Footage & new screensh...
- Heavy Rain falls on Games Convention 2008
- GC 2008: David Cage Interview - Feel The Air
- Heavy Rain Presentation Movie