QUANTIC DREAM to present its Virtual Actor Studio services to the development community during the upcoming Game Connection in Lyon.
(its a promotion of Quantic Dream motion capture studio)
Paris, November 15th 2007 - After 8 years of in-house motion capture, Quantic Dream will be presenting one of Europe's most powerfull motion capture shooting, post-production and high definition scanning facility to video game professionals during the upcoming Game Connection in Lyon.
Quantic Dream has a world recognized experience in the creation and animation of hyper-realistic real-game 3D characters. This know-how is featured most recently in our own productions Fahrnheit (2005) and THe Casting for Heavy Rain (2006), as well as in a number of productions for third party companies specialized in high-profile feature film, advertising and video game productions.
More then just another mocap facility, our new studio produces trie Virtual Actors and offers the bery best performing computer generated characters ever seen. Whether for real-time or pre-rendered sequences, our motion capture expertise will magnify your creations with stunning realism and high-precision.
If you aim at suspending the disbelief , then look no firther... Come and visit us in Lyon starting December 4th 2007.
P.S.: Contacts you can find in source link PDF file.
Source: Quantic Dream press release
- QuanticDream.com site updated
- The Crying Game: Quantic Dream's CEOs discuss thei...
- Destructoid Interview: Quantic Dream on the Europe...
- Quantic Dream : le pari PS3, partie 2
- A Job in the Video Game Industry
- Quantic Dream : le pari PS3, partie 1
- Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios to W...
- Some visual movements at official site
- Guillaume de Fondaumière: 'EC must act on tax brea...
- Berlinale Keynotes. Rethinking Movies: Where Film ...