QUANTIC DREAM and VIVENDI UNIVERSAL GAMES have terminated their joint co-production and publishing agreement on FAHRENHEIT
The agreement enables QUANTIC DREAM to pursue the development of the game on its own and to seek another partner for publishing the game currently in final stage of production for PS2, X-BOX and PC.
QUANTIC DREAM has already received a number of propositions from renowned publishers and will be announcing the name of its new partner by November 30th 2004.
Source: Quantic Dream
- El alma del nómad
- VU Games International and Quantic Dream join forc...
- FAHRENHEIT Sneak Preview
- FAHRENHEIT Fact Sheet
- a Recherche à l'Université de Paris 1 Panthéon-Sor...
- Pelaa murhaajaa ja poliisia samassa pelissä
- FAHRENHEIT on quanticdream.com
- FAHRENHEIT at E3 2004 – South Hall 1200
- IMMORTEL Ad Vitam
- AreaXbox Fahrenheit - interview