QUANTIC DREAM is proud to have participated in ENKI BILAL’s upcoming feature film IMMORTEL – Ad VITAM that is being released across cinemas from next week on.
All motion capture sequences of the movie were created at Quantic Dream’s motion capture studio in collaboration with DURAN DUBOI, responsible for all special effects of this grand sci-fi movie.
“Having participated in one of Europe’s biggest production ever featuring state-of-the-art 3D animation and special effects was an extraordinary experience. Working with Enki Bilal and Duran Dubois demanded great efforts, but we delivered on time and on budget. With this first significant movie experience, we are proving that Quantic Dream is capable of embracing large scale MoCap projects and that our experience gained in this field through our video game creations is of very high standard”.
Related link |
- THE GAMES MACHINE: Fahrenheit Preview Italian
- Fahrenheit now also announced for 3G mobile phones...
- Location design pour un projet de jeu vidéo réalis...
- Atari Acquires Rights To 'Fahrenheit' Video Game
- VIDEO GAMES : 23 FRENCH PROJECTS SUPPORTED BY THE ...
- Back on track
- Exodus: Myth or Reality?
- Exodus: Mythe ou réalité?
- Exodus: Миф или реальность?